Krissy - We Can't Be (Official Music Video) - Pinoy Trending Stuffs | OPM Lyrics

Monday, June 9, 2014

Krissy - We Can't Be (Official Music Video)





An original song from and for you!
"We Can't Be" is my first single from an all original album releasing this month by MCA Universal Music Philippines.

This entire video is dedicated to all my loved ones especially to all my fans who have always been there supporting me since day one. Hopefully "We Can't Be" will make you all feel better in your not so happy times as it did me so! Have a happier smile after a good cry hahaha :P

I thank God, the giver of all gifts and everyone who helped make "We Can't Be" happen!

Extremely grateful to:

MCA Universal Music Philippines
Thirty-Six-O-Media
Nu Spark media
Black Magic
Heima Interiors
Davids Salon
Island Rose
Apt 8 Clothing
Distro logistics
Galli Resto

Most love to the following for sharing your phenomenal talent and unlimited patience:
Nick Lopez
Bea Marquez
La Aguinaldo
Camcam Family
Arthur Litonjua
Marita Galvez
Gabbie Sarenas
Anton Miranda
Ahvi Badon
Sofia Bonevie
Marie Tiwan
and last but most importantly, my family!

Watch out for the my first solo album soon!!!

Krissy - We Can't Be Lyrics

[NOT AVAILABLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment