Hello, I Love You : Chicserullyses and John Roa (Reimagined) - Pinoy Trending Stuffs | OPM Lyrics

Monday, February 15, 2021

Hello, I Love You : Chicserullyses and John Roa (Reimagined)


“Hello,I Love You- Chicserullyses and John Roa(Reimagined)

Words by Thyro Alfaro
Produced and Re arranged by
John Roa and Kem Alia 
Mixed and Mastered by 
Pxrple 

Guitars and Keys by Kem Alia
Violin by Jaino Labitigan

My heart is filled with glee this Valentine season as I was given the chance to re-imagine and present the song that made our group Chicser. 

First and foremost, I thank God for guiding me and blessing me with friends that helped fulfill my vision for "Hello, I Love You" – Reimagined, PRODUCED BY RS Francisco and John Roa. I thank my family for always believing in my capabilities, for keeping me grounded, and for being my #1 fans. 

I am grateful beyond words to my good friend RS for all his support and for encouraging me to share and re-live the bond of Chicser through this song. 

My special thanks to THYRO ALFARO, our composer of "Hello, I Love You" for giving me his blessing for this re-imagination, my brothers in CHICSER for their utmost support from our jamming sessions up to the recordings, the CHICSERIFICS for their unending love; my VIVA RECORDS FAMILY especially boss VIC, boss VERONIQUE, boss VERB and Miss MG. 

To my "Hello, I love You"- Reimagined Creative Team; the lovely lady, my friend AMEERA JOHARA; our make-up artist RAPHAEL CRISTOBAL; our official photographer GAB ALTONAGA; KEM ALIA for laying depth through his strings; WARREN AND CID for the lyric video and JOHN ROA who poured his passion and intellect all throughout; My Ex-Battalion brothers for guiding me on my music ventures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment