I Have A Brown Body - Mikey Bustos (Twerk It Like Miley Filipino Parody) - Pinoy Trending Stuffs | OPM Lyrics

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Have A Brown Body - Mikey Bustos (Twerk It Like Miley Filipino Parody)

Watching I Have A Brown Body - Mikey Bustos (Twerk It Like Miley Filipino Parody)




Twerk It Like Miley Filipino Parody | I Have A Brown Body

"Twerk it Like Miley" Parody: This song goes out to all the brown Filipinos out there. Be proud of the skin you're in!

Lyrics & Directed by Mikey Bustos
DOP & Video Editor Jaycee Garcia
Makeup Artist Joseph Jiao
Executive Producer RJ Garcia
Music by Steve DoRego for HollywoodEdge Productions
Recorded at Sumata Sounds Studios
Sound Engineered by Chester and Ton Uy
Special Guests The Mocha Boys and the Martinez Sisters



All video here is embedded only from  www.youtube.com



"I Have A Brown Body" lyrics:

(NOT AVAILABLE)