I'm Flying High - Rita Daniela (Official Music Video) - Pinoy Trending Stuffs | OPM Lyrics

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm Flying High - Rita Daniela (Official Music Video)

Watching I'm Flying High - Rita Daniela (Official Music Video)




Rita Daniela I I'm Flying High I Official Music Video
with the Special Participation of Addlib Dance Crew

Director: Harold Soon
Director of Photography: Misha Balangue
Line Producer for Indioboy Prod.: Gino Jose

Make-up by: Rita Daniela
Hair-Styling and additional make-up: Paula Estela Mompel
Wardrobe Styling: JP Dizon assisted by Gui Alapan

Choreography by: Geleen Eugenio
Additional choreography (instrumental part) by Joe Abuda of Addlib Dance Crew

Composed by: Edmund Perlas


I'm Flying High - Rita Daniela



All video here is embedded only from  www.youtube.com


"I'm Flying High" lyrics:

Not Available